A teen girl in Goa

Goa itself is a land of enjoyment, culture and many more things. It's wonderful beaches🌴, temples, churches ⛪, cities attract the people  from all over the world. Here I am sharing some of my feelings of living in Goa as a teen goan girl...

I was born in Belgaum where my maternal grandparents stay. But my parents are of Goan nativity. I was only 3 months young when I came to this...'susegad Goemkars.

I live in the commercial capital of Goa that is Margao and all my relatives and friends stay here. I live in Borda which is known for its big houses with gables of Portuguese heritage🏠. Which makes this city more beautiful. If you want to enjoy your vacation spending some time with yourself and nature🚶🌿🍃. I highly recommend you to come to Goa because people here enjoy lush greenery and tranquil sunsets :)

People in Goa celebrate many festival together with joy and enthusiasm🎊🎉. Christmas🎄 , Ganesh festival, Diwali💫 and Shigmostav are predominantly celebrated in Goa. The atmosphere In festive season is so pleasant and placid. 😌

Tourist always have a heartiest desire to explore Portuguese culture and many villages have their treasured heritage such as Panjim which is the capital city of the state. Some parts of North Goa has a very beautifully preserved heritage. Many bollywood movies are also shot in Goa because of its scenic beauty and serenity.

Locals from Goa are always hospitable and ever eager to welcome you.  Local Bakers are popular here as Goans love bread 🍞and specially bread bangles, pao etc. Goa's speciality is cashew nuts and chashew 'feni'(unique brandy produced from cashew nuts)🍺 and seafood🍤🐠

Last but not the least I would say about Goa is a nature's gift .. You should come here at least once to enjoy the adventural experience.

Here I end my blog with so much of information about Goa and and it's culture so i hope you guys enjoyed my writtings and do keep supporting me for my future endeavors.. Thanks all🙏

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pet Parenting

Pran Pratishtha, the much awaited moment

Better environment... Better tomorrow